INSERT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT THREE & TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE CONCERT DATE:
Concert: National Catholic recording artist Paul Koleske will present a concert comprised of his contemporary Christian music on (date) at (time) in (church or location name). For additional information go to www.paulkoleske.com.
INSERT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CONCERT DATE:
Concert next (weekday i.e. Saturday or Sunday): Contemporary Catholic Christian singer, songwriter and recording artist, Paul Koleske, will present a concert of his inspired music next (Sunday) at 7:00 p.m. in the church. Paul has appeared on EWTN and also be sharing his spoken reflections which inspire tens of thousands each year. For additional information go to www.paulkoleske.com.
INSERT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT THE WEEK OR WEEKEND OF THE CONCERT:
Contemporary Christian singer, songwriter and recording artist, Paul Koleske, will be offering his concert of personally composed sacred music this Sunday at X:00 p.m. in church. He will integrate faith witness and testimony with his music to show how it applies to you and your life. Paul has been on EWTN and is known throughout the nation for his music and speaking presentations. This is a very spiritually uplifting event and you are invited to bring family and friends. His recorded music will be available for purchase. The concert will be on a free will offering basis. For additional information go to www.paulkoleske.com.
INSERT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT THE WEEK AFTER THE CONCERT:
I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to share my music ministry with you this past weekend in your church. I look forward to seeing/hearing from you again in the future. For updates on future recordings, concerts and news, or to purchase cds, go to www.paulkoleske.com. May God bless each and every one of you beyond your fondest dreams….Paul Koleske
THINGS WE NEED TO PREPARE FOR WHEN HAVING PAUL COME TO OUR CHURCH!
Get the Mass times to Paul
- Hang posters to publicize the event
- Get clear on what songs will be played at each Mass by talking to the Liturgist/Music Director
- All musicians/choirs/cantors for each Mass should be notified that Paul is coming to assist at each Mass!
- Provide a 1 minute time slot at the Mass announcement time for Paul to make his invitation/announcement
- Have tables for CD sales in the church lobby area(s) and exits
- Basket(s) for the free-will offering
- Lodging details as Paul will stay at least 1 night
- Make sure to get the word out and invite neighboring churches
- Please refer Paul to other churches in your area
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!